Join Our Team #WeAreStellar
Stellar’s mission is to support our Armed Forces and Aerospace Applications with mission critical precision machined components. Our parts are used in rocket launch and missile system programs, to name a few. If this interests you and you want to help meet those needs, we want to hear from you and encourage you to apply. It’s exciting and rewarding work and we are looking for key people to support. #WeAreStellar Join us today!
Employees are what drives success at Stellar. We are growing and will continue to grow by investing in our employees and providing training opportunities for career development in the form of on-the-job training, state recognized apprenticeship programs and college credits to help you meet your goals.
• Set-up equipment (tooling, work-holding) and operate equipment to make quality parts
• Recognize areas for improvement when machining such as speed, feed, depth and angle of cut
• Read and understand engineering drawings
• Knowledge of speeds and feeds for machining all types of metals
• Use micrometers (ID, OD, depth etc.), electronic gauges, calipers and similar tools/equipment
• Knowledge of metric conversion; capable to work in Metric and English units
• Able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
• Second and Third Shift availability with 5% shift differential
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship.
I am proud to work at a woman-owned, family business with core values that align with my personal values. I enjoy being part of a united TEAM with a positive company culture working TOGETHER to our mission and vision.